obé_Fitness

It's the last day of the Feel the Burn Challenge!! We are going to end this challenge on a high with @ana_obé's Strength Arms workout.

Grab your weights for this upper body focused strength sequences. You'll master kneeling overhead presses, biceps curls + chest presses.

Once you complete the workout, tell us in the comments below how it went! Was it hot enough for you, or should we turn up the heat?

All this week, we’re heating things up by doing a daily 10-minute workout video with your girl @ana_obé

Here’s how it works:

• Each day this week, we will drop a new daily workout with obé instructor Ana C.
  • Once the workout drops, you'll do the workout and in the video comments, let us know how it went! Did you feel the heat? Enough to break a sweat?
  • After you finish all 4 workouts, we will celebrate together on Friday! 

FEEL THE BURN CHALLENGE - JOIN HERE >

3 Comments
_Alerie

Awesome workout! I did both lower and upper today and I feel great! Perhaps I’ll combine each workout for a full body day!

thanks Ana—great personality 

ana_obé

Athleta Fam so proud of you! Let me know how you feel after this weeks challenge!

Xoxo,

Ana 💕

KikiR

What a fabulous workout!! I stacked all four classes for my Thursday night “move your body” session and I loved the workouts! I normally practice yoga, Pilates, walk and attend Boot Camp, so these 10 minute workouts were great to mix-up my fitness routine! 🔥