obé_Fitness

Welcome to Day 2 of the Feel the Burn Challenge. Today we're getting sweaty with @ana_obé's Strength Abs workout.

Join Ana for a quick but spicy core workout. Movements include plank shoulder taps, lying leg scissors + knee tucks. Grab a weight to #levelup!

Once you complete the workout, tell us in the comments below how it went! Was it hot enough for you, or should we turn up the heat?

All this week, we’re heating things up by doing a daily 10-minute workout video with your girl @ana_obé

Here’s how it works:

• Each day this week, we will drop a new daily workout with obé instructor Ana C.
  • Once the workout drops, you'll do the workout and in the video comments, let us know how it went! Did you feel the heat? Enough to break a sweat?
  • After you finish all 4 workouts, we will celebrate together on Friday! 

FEEL THE BURN CHALLENGE - JOIN HERE >

2 Comments
obé_Fitness

Excited for day 2! Hope you're feeling strong after 10 minutes with @ana_obé 💪  Let us know how it went for you!

_Alerie

ANA ANA ANA! HONEY! Dead Bugs and Planks (forget the weight). My Initial thoughts to a long day; was shower eat &  rest BUT I remembered MY COMMITMENT to the CHALLENGE. Let’s just say that I’ve not risen from the mat yet!

thanks Ana for the experience 👊🏾 ❤️