Yoga 101
30 Members | 21 Conversations
Strengthen your practice with must-try yoga flows and tips to get you started.

EXPLORE

New Ways To Move

Summer Strength Series
with obé Fitness

The season of sun is all about feeling good. Discover new, safe ways to move for all levels in this strengthening series to help you feel your best!

EXPLORE

Conversations

Hello! Looking for recommendations on yoga mat that has good support for sweaty hands  let me know which one you use and for how long! 

I got you girl! I have sweaty hands and feet, genetics LOL. I use a regular yoga mat (not made for sweaty hands) and place a yoga length towel on top! You can find these towels on Amazon.  

• 5 replies

ORIGINAL PUBLICATION 7/1/21, but there's still a month left of Summer for you to use the tips below!!!****There are a lot of reasons to go outside during Summer. Add yoga to that list!Summer is officially underway, and it's a great time to take every... 

Read more
Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 7.30.06 AM.png

I find there is such a difference with moving things outside. Yoga, journaling, work calls etc. It's more enjoyable, relaxing and fun! 

• 4 replies

Hello community! I would like to ask you if you know and have tried Iyengar Yoga? Thank you.Namaste,Mariana 

I love Iyengar. Personally, I'm more of a flow gal (Vinyasa and Ashtanga), but Iyengar is so good for precision and learning detailed alignment. You get strong in ways you never imagined. Just standing in Mountain Pose! There's some amazing Iyengar l... 

Read more
  • 4 replies

Do you pee when working out? Like lifting leg in yoga or jumping? Or both? Mmm hmm maybe not something you want to announce to the world, but isn’t this what AthletaWell is for? Since having a baby, I can’t do a jumping jack unless I’m wearing a pad.... 

Read more
4FF868F1-C853-4DB3-82D8-1FD679096327.jpeg

The video is finally here! Be sure to check it out and let me know if you try these exercises. I hope they help ❤️ Click here for the video: You don't need to pee yourself during workouts! 

• 10 replies

Happy Saturday! And a HUGE WELCOME to all of the new members that joined this week! We're SO excited to have you !!!!!!!!!!! All of us guides have tons of fun offerings from June and July that you can find on each of our individual pages! For example... 

Read more
2017-10-02 12.20.22.jpg

I don’t take a rest day but two days a week I swim which I consider my rest day as I swimas the sun comes up and have an amazing community of people that I swim alongside from their 20s to their 80s, so it’s an always amazing time and I forget it’s e... 

Read more
  • 12 replies

Pre-Covid, and even the first many months of it, I didn’t count a “workout” if it was less than 45 minutes and/or I didn’t break a huge sweat. Lately, I’ve been so busy with (work… insert excuse) that I barely leave the house during the day, let alon... 

Read more
Margie_0-1625077673762.png

yes! this is my life. a 27 minute Obe class or 20 minute run feels like winning to me! 

• 8 replies

Hi Sarah! Thanks in advance for your recommendations. I’ve always loved yoga, but have had a difficult time keeping up with yoga during my pregnancy. Do you have any online prenatal yoga classes recommendations? I’m currently in my 3rd trimester, so ... 

Read more

Hi again! I just found out that my friend Gigi Yogini is leading an 8-week virtual prenatal yoga group ! This is definitely one of the benefits of zoom yoga and you get connected to other mamas! Here’s the link if you’re interested, make sure to tell... 

Read more
  • 4 replies
New Ways To Move

Summer Strength Series
with obé Fitness

The season of sun is all about feeling good. Discover new, safe ways to move for all levels in this strengthening series to help you feel your best!