YOUR 2023 MOMENT(UM)
689 Members | 31 Conversations
Join our two-week event retreat to receive daily moments that move you toward greater wellbeing, delivered straight to your inbox. Click “sign up today” below to get started!

EXPLORE

Your Retreat Itinerary

📅 Don’t miss a single beat of our two-week digital retreat! See what's in store (and don't forget to screenshot!).

Access The Calendar

Commit To Y-O-U

🖌 Sign your 2023 Moment(um) agreement

📓 Access your exclusive (free!) digital journal! use it to write, reflect, and jot down your thoughts.

Download Yours Today!

Meet Your Team Of Experts

AthletaWell Guides are here to support you on your journey! Check out their new resources to get started.

Prioritize Your Wellbeing

New to AthletaWell?

AthletaWell is a community dedicated to your well-being—built by women, for women. And we’re just getting started.

Follow the steps below to sign up.

Step 1. Join AthletaWell by clicking the Join / Sign In link located at the top right of this page.

Step 2. Enter your Athleta email account login or create one.

Step 3. You're in!

Tap Into The Power Line

Enter to win a shop card! Introduce yourself on The Power Line.

💪 3 lucky members who comment will be chosen at random to win a $100 Athleta Shop Card!*

Enter Now

*To be entered to win, you must be a non-Gap Inc. employee, member of AthletaWell who comments in the comment section of the Powerline post between Tuesday January 3, 2023 - Friday January 20, 2023 and opt in to the two-week, 2023 Moment(um) digital retreat. Three winners will be selected at random after Friday January 20, 2023 and will be notified via private message on AthletaWell by an AthletaWell Team Member by 9pm PST on Friday January 27, 2023.

Your Wellbeing Starter Pack

Enjoy free trials from our partners, exclusive to AthletaWell members.

Get 30% off Breathwrk Pro. Redeem Now

Get 30 days free with Real. Enter code ATHLETAWELL at checkout.
Redeem Now

Enjoy a free trial to obé. Unlock thousands of live and on-demand classes.
Redeem Now

EXPLORE

Conversations

Are you struggling to get a good night's sleep? If so, it's time to write yourself a sleep prescription! A sleep prescription is a set of rules and guidelines that you can follow to help improve your sleep. With the right sleep prescription, you can ... 

Read more

I moved my phone out of my room mid December. Found a simple alarm clock (just in case… I wake up on my own normally within 10 min or f the same time every day). I put my phone on a charger in the kitchen at 8 pm. I’m wrapping things up at least 30 m... 

Read more
  • 4 replies

Care webs are one of my favorite wellness tools because they ask us to think about how we give, receive and practice care. Care webs ask us to think about our relationship to community, belonging and wellbeing. Wellness action item of the day: check ... 

Read more

I take my next door neighbors kids to school each day. She is a nurse and he is a police officer. It is an immeasurable help to them and makes me feel good to be able to help. I also have several clients in their 90’s. I love being able to help them ... 

Read more
  • 13 replies

Hello all! Resolution season is upon us and with it all of the messages about how we need to change ourselves. So I wanted to check in and offer an invitation to pause and consider what you've done well this week. If you're a journaler - write down t... 

Read more

I purposely avoided this one last week for multiple reasons, though I do wish I had some good answers...I am in the "getting through each (work) day unscathed mode" lately. As far as working out, I'm recovering from a surgery which is preventing me f... 

Read more
  • 39 replies

These days mine have been acupuncture, massage, cranial sacral and other forms of body work that invite openness. Please share your go-to ways in the comments! 

shutterstock_135662987.jpg

I live in a small town that doesn't offer much outside of what I can do for myself. I walk my dog at least twice a day, he's my happy place! I love to read so getting even a few minutes to relax with the dog curled up next to me to read for a bit is ... 

Read more
  • 18 replies

My favorite nutrient dense dish is rice and scrambled eggs + avocado. Might seem simple, but I load the eggs with onions, peppers, tomatoes and tomato paste. Scramble them and serve them on white rice, half an avocado, and shake some everything but t... 

Read more

I like making socca with seasonal roasted vegetables. Here's one from a past cookbook of mine: https://www.transamericainstitute.org/docs/default-source/healthier-traditions-cookbooks/ti-branded-cookbooks/279994r1-ti-healthiertraditions-italian.pdf#p... 

Read more
  • 6 replies

I felt it would be good to start the year with some attention to my self. I’m recently retired and loving it- assisting with care for my aging Mom with dementia and supporting friends with health challenges and maintaining good friendships and relati... 

Read more

How kind of you to remember. After a decade of full-time, plus another couple years part-time, I am back-seat now, calling and checking and visiting, but Mom is now in a home. Though I don't like this, I accept that she is happy there and I was so ex... 

Read more
  • 2 replies

Refocused on post holiday eating patterns, which means showing mindfulness in my food choices - enjoying the sweetness of fruit, versus the cookies in my freezer!Enjoyed my work outs, and conscious choices about number of steps a day. Spending time r... 

Read more

The fear of being nonproductive is something that comes up for so many and often keeps us from doing things that are nurturing to ourselves. How great that you took time to read!! 

• 1 replies
Your Retreat Itinerary

📅 Don’t miss a single beat of our two-week digital retreat! See what's in store (and don't forget to screenshot!).

Access The Calendar

Commit To Y-O-U

🖌 Sign your 2023 Moment(um) agreement

📓 Access your exclusive (free!) digital journal! use it to write, reflect, and jot down your thoughts.

Download Yours Today!

Meet Your Team Of Experts

AthletaWell Guides are here to support you on your journey! Check out their new resources to get started.

Prioritize Your Wellbeing

New to AthletaWell?

AthletaWell is a community dedicated to your well-being—built by women, for women. And we’re just getting started.

Follow the steps below to sign up.

Step 1. Join AthletaWell by clicking the Join / Sign In link located at the top right of this page.

Step 2. Enter your Athleta email account login or create one.

Step 3. You're in!

Tap Into The Power Line

Enter to win a shop card! Introduce yourself on The Power Line.

💪 3 lucky members who comment will be chosen at random to win a $100 Athleta Shop Card!*

Enter Now

*To be entered to win, you must be a non-Gap Inc. employee, member of AthletaWell who comments in the comment section of the Powerline post between Tuesday January 3, 2023 - Friday January 20, 2023 and opt in to the two-week, 2023 Moment(um) digital retreat. Three winners will be selected at random after Friday January 20, 2023 and will be notified via private message on AthletaWell by an AthletaWell Team Member by 9pm PST on Friday January 27, 2023.

Your Wellbeing Starter Pack

Enjoy free trials from our partners, exclusive to AthletaWell members.

Get 30% off Breathwrk Pro. Redeem Now

Get 30 days free with Real. Enter code ATHLETAWELL at checkout.
Redeem Now

Enjoy a free trial to obé. Unlock thousands of live and on-demand classes.
Redeem Now