How are you prioritizing your mental + emotional wellbeing today?!

Dani_P
Guide
Guide

I’ve been so inspired recently by seeing these female athletes prioritize their own mental and emotional wellbeing...I'd love to know how YOU are creating space to take care of yourself today?

I started my day prioritizing my mental and emotional wellbeing by keeping my phone on airplane mode and computer off until after my 10 minutes of breathwork + meditation practice, brushing my teeth and making myself a warm cup of lemon water this morning. Starting my day committing to reconnecting to and nourishing my body, mind and energy has been a huge game changer for me. What's one thing you are doing to prioritize your mental and emotional wellbeing today?

7 REPLIES 7

Antonia040607

Reminding myself that I am enough.

❤️

YES to this! Thank you for sharing @Antonia040607 ❤️ 

MollJ84

I took 15 minutes to read in bed this morning before the kids and husband woke up. That short amount of time felt so great!

@MollJ84 Yes! It's truly amazing what even a few minutes in the morning being really present and pouring into yourself can do for your entire day. Thank you for the reminder ❤️

CarrieFit

❤️ Love this! If nothing else, I really hope that we are getting the lesson that keeps being repeated: we are only as good to ourselves and others as we feel mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.

YES @CarrieFit ! ❤️