Well-Being Week: Five Days For You

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

Welcome to the Well-Being Week Space. Starting Monday 1/10, we are dedicating five days to reflect, reground, and recenter. 

We have a jam-packed week, but our amazing Guides are here to lead the way.  @Margeaux_H @Dani_P @Chris_F and @Sarah_E have some tricks up their sleeve, are you ready?

Check out the schedule below, and tell us in the comments what you're excited to learn about.

MONDAY, JAN 10

TUESDAY, JAN 11

WEDNESDAY, JAN 12

THURSDAY, JAN 13

FRIDAY, JAN 14

START WITH AWARENESS

LET IT GO

CREATE SPACE

LIVE EVENT!

TIME TO GROUND

BACK TO CENTER

Mindfulness exercise with Body Positivity Guide, Margeaux H.

Breathwork and cathartic movement with Mindful Movement Guide, Dani P.

Your Choice of Work Out...

Option 1: Take Up Space Yoga Class with Yoga Guide, Sarah E.

Option 2: Finding Balance and Strength with Strength Training Guide, Chris F.

LIVE EVENT— with Guides Margeaux H. and Dani P. on intention-setting and movement

RSVP >

Learn from AthletaWell Guides about how to maintain your sense of center.

The Well-Being Week Space that is dedicated to getting your questions on well-being answered. Have questions about getting centered in the New Year or prioritizing your health? This is the Space for you. Connect with the community and tell us where you are in your journey, so we can support you. 

14 REPLIES 14

miahope51

Super excited for the classes! Perfect way to help me jumpstart a more active 2022!

We're so excited too, next week can't come fast enough! 😁 Which day are you most excited for @miahope51

Tough choice! But I think I’m most excited for breath work and cathartic movement with Dani P!

So great to hear @miahope51! I know @Dani_P is really excited about Well-Being Week and her breathwork to teach us how to "let it go" this year is such a great skill for any wellness toolkit!

Can't wait to move, release and ground back in with some gentle cathartic embodiment and breathwork @miahope51 ❤️

Manuu

Hello @AthletaWellTeam - how will we be able to access the contents? Are they videos, blog posts or live ones thru zoom/other platforms? I already rsvp the 13th one. Thank you and looking forward to attending! 🙂 

cbadarac

I second Manuu's question. It's not clear how to sign up and the page is a bit confusing. Can you please streamline the links to register so it's clearer to participants? Thank you. 

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

Hi @Manuu @cbadarac, thank you for your questions! The schedule provided for Well-Being Week lists content from our Guides that include videos, blog-style posts, and an event to help reground yourself. Each day next week, come back to the the Well-Being Week Space to view the new interactive content available. You can also start or chime in on conversations in the Well-Being Week Space that relate to you when it comes to wellness. I hope this clarifies things!

So all events other than on 1/13 will be recordings? I would appreciate, as noted above, if you could do some user testing with this page and make it simpler and more intuitive for us to understand, please. Thank you. 

Thank you for the feedback @cbadarac, we really appreciate it! We want the Well-Being Week Space to be enjoyable and as clear as possible. We will take your feedback to the team so we can make the member experience easier moving forward! 

MaineRebecca

I think I am most excited about the breath work. More practice with focusing on my breath will be really good for me!

katiedittman

Always excited about breathwork. I always hear trainers say to focus on my breath, but it is so hard to remember in the moment of a workout. Any and all education is helpful for me! 

lisalw

Loving all of this! Esp the video options as I (probably) can’t make the live class. This all sounds amazing and exactly what I need right now. As others have said, I’m prioritizing doing things that make me happy and feel like me, while letting go of some others. Writing, jewelry & craft making, sketching, gardening/spending time outdoors. 

awwa

So is anything happening today, Fri 1/14? So sorry I missed the live events during this crazy week. So wish recording were available for later viewing during the wellness week.