I'm so looking forward to Well-Being Week!

surfingob

The past week or so I have felt so much pressure with the New Year resolutions chatter, especially on social media. I'm really enjoying this refreshing alternative to jump-starting the New Year. Thanks AthletaWell team for putting this together.

I'm looking forward to joining the live class on Thursday. Do I need any equipment? 

4 REPLIES 4

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

Hi and Happy New Year!  So glad you will be joining us on 1/13.  For the yoga flow you will need your mat, blocks, a strap or belt and blanket if you have knee sensitivity.  See you next week! xx Margeaux 

Margie
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're excited you're excited, @surfingob! The team is really looking forward to it. We can all benefit from some re-centering!

Dani_P
Guide
Guide

I couldn't agree more @surfingob -- this time of year can feel heavy with expectation and pressure. Really excited to get back in our bodies and minds in a way that feels grounding and aligned, together. Can't wait to "see" you next Thurs!

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

It can certainly be overwhelming.. I totally understand @surfingob ! Especially after such a tough year and stressful start with the pandemic- Well-being week is going to be such a great reminder to take things with grace as we get into this year. CHEERS to that!