Hello

Mgrace

Greetings, my name is MaryGrace. I am a 51-year old mom of two children. My son is in his second year of college and lives at home. My daughter lives out of state, just got engaged, and is  studying for her Master’s Degree. We are planning her September, 2022 wedding! I have led a very healthy and active lifestyle, cheering, dancing, and then holding a few fitness titles.  I recently retired from my government position and started teaching dance part time while volunteering at my church in choir and various committees.  I was simultaneously diagnosed with Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Fibromyalgia.  It has been a struggle after years of testing and procedures, and even after multiple medications, I am still adapting.  My husband has been such an understanding and supportive friend throughout my journey. My lifestyle and abilities have been altered,  COVID has caused a lot of issues as well and it has been quite depressing and lonely. I was grateful to receive an invitation to this forum and group and hope to find fellowship with the wonderful people involved.

Much love, 💜 MaryGrace 

1 REPLY 1

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to AthletaWell, MaryGrace! It sounds like you have a lot going on, and I'm sure the pandemic isn't helping. I'm so glad to hear that you have your family as such an amazing support system. Do you have any wellness goals for 2022 that we can support you with?

I also want to personally invite you to Dani Parker and Margeaux House's Time to Ground event this Thursday. I hope you can make it and meet other members! @Mgrace