night sweats

Lilly

Hello, I'm 52 years old and still get occasional periods.  I have a healthy whole food diet and exercise daily.  I'm experiencing intense night sweats which are interfering with my sleep...and makes me have terrible brain fog the next day.  What science backed supplements would you reccomend?

Thank you,

Lilly

6 REPLIES 6

YogaDogMom
I’ve been using #Amberen which is just over the counter and cheapest at Costco. My night sweats and hot flashes are completely gone! I was actually shocked that it worked! Give it a try!

Thank you! I will give it a try.

wasgunther
I was experiencing terrible night sweats. I found that switching to very light bedding and having a fan on pointed at me helped tremendously. I haven’t woken from night sweats in almost a month.

Thank you!

Maddie
I switched to wool bedding (mattress, mattress pad, pillows, and comforter) and organic cotton sheets (American Blossom) about a year ago, which has helped tremendously. Maybe start with a wool mattress pad? I bought mine from The Woolroom. Athleta’s nighttime bliss pijamas actually prevent excessive sweating (for me). Also, I try to avoid alcohol and to eat an early (and light) dinner. Good luck!

StaceyL20

I have been using Vitamin Shoppe’s Grace Period from the True You line and my night sweats vanished within a week or so & my sleep has dramatically improved!