I feel like I recently made some progress in beating some menopause symptoms by focusing on good nutrition. Mary Claire Haver, MD has some great videos and tips. I have not read her new book yet, the Galveston Diet. #https://www.youtube.com/@maryclairehavermd8473
Anybody else finds her helpful and has some best practices?
What I started so far:
- no added sugar
- more fiber, for example wheat noodles
- more protein and probiotics through yogurt, skyr
- adding more nutritious ingredients, for example spinach
- avoiding simple carbs, example white bread, white rice
- adding more avocados, nuts and chia seeds
I feel less hungry and started to enjoy nutritious food much more.