smaller chest

Morsel

I see a lot of discussion about large chested women and fit, here's one for the smaller chested women. After breast feeding my children, I have nothing left. Athleta bras used to fit me perfectly. It's now disappointing to see how little my breast tissue fits inside the bra. In other words, there is space between my chest wall and the bra itself. Some want to get rid of the removable pads. Please don't, I need the pads. Even a little thicker pads would be nice. As it is now, I throw out Athleta pads and add in another manufacturers pads.  I honestly have stopped buying Athleta bras and buy lululemon. 

7 REPLIES 7

Guen_E
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Hi @Morsel, I appreciate you giving your feedback on the Athleta bras as well! We want our bras to fit women of all sizes. We'll pass this along to our Merch and Design teams as well because this seems to be a larger discussion! 

I truly understand the need for large breasted women needing really good bras. That's most of my family. I just don't want to be forgotten. Basically it's not one size fits all, even the pads.

rp2323
Please bring back the renewal bra with the pads!!! I will buy every color. I too do not fit into the new bras.

Hi @rp2323 - we’d be happy to connect with you directly to offer some suggestions based on your needs. If you’re interested let us knew! We’re here for you.

Morsel

I'm not sure I know the bra, but all my workout ( and some everyday clothes) are Athleta. Not the bras, I own a few new ones and had to change the pads to something that fit me better. Thanks for commenting, maybe this will happen for us.

asparling1986
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @Morsel - would you be interested in one of our stylists reaching out to directly with some options based on your needs? We’re here to help!

Morsel

I appreciate your offer, I'm OK. I own a lot of Athleta clothes. A LOT! Haha. I just don't buy the bras anymore.