Winter is coming! Warmer leggings!?

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

Okay so the temperatures are dropping (albeit not snowing because I'm in california) but still! Things are getting colder. I, personally, walk to my gym and I'm starting to wonder if I should pick some thicker leggings that will still feel nice inside the gym but allow me a warmer walk home! As of now the Ultimate Stash and Salutation Stash 7/8 have been my go-to's. Any suggestions for good workout leggings, with pockets preferably, for temps around 50-60 degrees F? 

5 REPLIES 5

Yoginisharon
I have the same question!!

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

It got cold so quickly! Let's see if one of our product experts @Jackie_W has a suggestion @Leada_M 

Jackie_W
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Thanks Vanessa!

Hi @Leada_M, I'm in California too! I totally understand, all of a sudden temperatures are cooling down. I have to admit I love the Fall/ Winter former east coaster here 😊

My favorite tights for workouts in cooler temps is the Rainier Tight. I currently have them in the Ancient Forest but have the Decadent Chocolate in my cart ready to check out. THE BEST! Highly recommend!!

OMG yes thank you @Jackie_W! I have been eyeing them!

Ellen
I LOVE the Rainier tights. They’re perfect for cold temps. I especially like the reflective tights for my early morning runs. The Ultimate tights are also warm for outside. I’ve tried wearing the Rainier tights in the gym, but they’re too hot for me. So glad Athleta is making these tights in navy. Wish the mesh 4 inch shorts would come in navy.