Sleep Wear Video: With Puppy, While Meditating, On Zoom meetings, oh my!

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Finally! The ONE outfit I'll ever need for the foreseeable future of WFH 🤣As a member of team AthletaWell, I feel like I'm totally allowed to wear my Athleta pajamas on my Zoom calls, right?? Watch the 2-min video to see how Josie 🐕and I are navigating Sleep Week.

I'm wearing the Nighttime Bliss Sleep V Neck Romper in light grey heather! This romper is helping me navigate the blurred lines between Zoom time, puppy snuggle time, yoga flow time, and meditation practice.

Did you see what I did with the Farallon jacket getting ready for my Zoom call? Can you relate? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

15 REPLIES 15

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tagging @Sarah_E to hear her thoughts on the separate pieces of sleep cami and bliss shorts to see if I need to add that to my sleep repertoire (or rather, my daily repertoire) and @Rachel_M @allison_s @Valerie_C too 

Ohhhh that romper is super cute! I love it! I also love the sleep dress i got... it's soooooo yummy. I don't want to take it off in the mornings!

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

sleep DRESS?! Sounds like I have more shopping to do! @allison_s 

my daughter loves sleep dresses, I hope think make a girls sleep line soon!

Sorry I missed this! We were traveling then the toddler got sick. Soooo I am obsessed with separate pieces. I'm 16 weeks pregnant so need space for the tummy, but also I'm tall so a lot of those one pieces end up getting stuck, if you know what I mean 😉 Huge fan and vote YES!

Rachel_M
Guide
Guide

Excited to be on the call with you all 👍👍

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

can't wait to hear from you TODAY @Rachel_M  on the Connection between Sleep and Mental Health 🙌

Valerie_C
Guide
Guide

Love!  So comfortable and functional.  I'm going to order one in blue!  Great video.  

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

share a pic once you have it! can't wait to see how it looks. it's so comfy! enjoy @Valerie_C 

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

You are crushing the meditation to desk outfit! Thanks for showing us how you can style up & down any Athleta piece 😊

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

this romper sure works with my habits! @Lindsay_B  excited to get it in more colors

Dani_P
Guide
Guide

This looks amazing! I would definitely wear this for restorative and yoga practices, working from home and lounging around the house. Only concern I have wearing it to bed is that I often get up at in the middle of the night to pee! Does it feel easy to slip on and off (thinking if I'm half asleep and not using much of my brain 🙂 )?

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good call out there Dani re: nighttime bathroom break. yes it is the reality like with all rompers that you have to take it mostly all the way off when heading to the bathroom. because I've been wearing it underneath my Farallon jacket for Zoom meetings, it is doubly annoying when going for a bathroom break because I have to take the jacket off in order to get the shoulder straps off! I love rompers so that's the tradeoff for me 🤣@Dani_P 

Maisie

I have this romper in black and l-o-v-e it. Hella comfy and easy to dress up with a cardi or a dress shirt that I grabbed from my guy's side of the closet. Just roll up the sleeves and tie at the waist. So cute. ✌️

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

Love this video!  Would be great in a deep olive green color, and some jewel tones.  Burgandy or Plum, teal blue would be delicious!