Shopping today - Favorite Clean Sun Care Products?

Nkpascale

Long weekend is here and I'm going to get outside as much as I can. I feel like there is a lot of discussion about sunscreen and whether it's good for you or not, but I religiously put it on my face daily. I wear Supergoop Unseen sunscreen and love it, but haven't found a good body sunscreen that doesn't make me break out or feel super greasy.

Anyone have suggestions for good body sunscreens that are "clean" (also not sure what that means?), moisturizing and good for your skin + sun? Will take face suncreens too, while we're at it!

Hoping I can find in the drug store or sephora today, but all suggestions welcome! 

3 REPLIES 3

kimi624

If you like supergoop, supergoop play is a great clean option for body sunscreen! 

Margie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Supergoop Play is great @kimi624 @Nkpascale! Athleta actually carries it in stores and online. Check it out HERE > and you can even select your local store to pick it up today if you need it this weekend. 

I really love the Beautycounter mineral sunscreen. It’s light, smooth and doesn’t leave a white mask over the face. Definitely would recommend if you’re looking to get into clean beauty.