Salutation Stash Pocket Tights Sneak Preview: Vote for your favorite new fall color!

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

We're all soaking up summer right now, but we can't help but look forward to fall colors.

Here's a sneak preview of brand new colors for fall. They're not available yet--  you're seeing them here first.

Which are you most excited for?

- Choose from A, B and C  below, or D - what color would you like? From neon yellow to neutral beige, we're here for it. Time to break free from everyday black tights!

A. Minimalistic Grey B. Dragonfruit Pink C. Spiced Cabernet
Picture2.jpg Picture3.jpg Picture1.jpg 

   

33 REPLIES 33

molly
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have a hard time deviating from black/navy for tights, but the cabernet is calling my name! C gets my vote!

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love me some pink but I have to go C for my vote! I can already see the outfit with white shoes and a white top. Serving looks and comfort at the gym 😉

((bonus points)) D - a cinnamon/brown color?? Would be so cute and very fall, plus brown is so in right now!!

love the cinnamon brown idea for many fall pieces 

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm feeling C. Choices A and B feel springy / summery to me! I'm on board with @Vanessa re: a choice D! 

MollJ84

A for me! Green/gray are my year-round go-to's actually. Why change a good thing for me??

danielle
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely the C for me! I could see myself wearing that color through Winter.

peace4mom

Definitely C! I love pink but can’t wear pink tights because I am afraid I will look naked!

Shafner23

C Spicy 

oaktownish

I like C, but would also love a Dark Blue/Grey option too 🙂

shagemann21

B!

Juli

I own the spiced cabernet and they are truly some of my favorites. I would love to see a deep colbalt blue. I love deep rich hues for my workout leggings! 

OrangeCat

Definitely C!  A&B seem rather Spring/Summer. My D choice would be a dark purple/plum color. 🙂

T-tennis

C is my choice.  Others are too light and feel like spring/summer.  I agree with the blue-grey suggestion posted earlier.

kathleenruns

C!  I would LOVE the blue gray suggested earlier.

Miashell

C, definitely. I really like B but agree that it feels more like a spring/summer color. I would also love a dark green like the Seaweed Snack Pranayama wrap

Suz312

C. No question. 

C

ruthmwa

C for me.

DebZ

C for sure!  Also like the blue gray suggestion.

jenlo114

Spiced Cabernet is a favorite color of mine. i don't associate A or B with "fall" colors, they're more spring/summer to me.

trablitz

Spiced Cabernet 

Mlc44

C all the way!  A and B look very summer/spring like.

Christine

I looove the stash pocket tights! C is my favorite of these colors! 

Mangible

C - dark colors feel more cozy and Fall like. 

Shakeyfan

The cabernet is the most fall color in the lineup. The minimalistic grey is pretty, but absolutely not grey in these photos. It's mint or sage. 

RiverGirl

C. 

laralee

I am all about the cabernet, in my glass and now to wear!!

Sulie

Cabernet - the other colors seem more spring summer to me

esw

Cabernet is the only “fall color” of the three.

Shan_H

Definitely cabernet.  The other two are colors I wouldn't consider most of the year.  

dlbrock

Cabernet a definite fall color. The other two I’d prefer wearing in warmer months. 

ruthmwa

I like A, but love C.

amotichek

for fall, i'm all about C!