RESULTS ARE IN! Thanks for voting for your favorite pant style

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.

We all have our go-to pants and in July, our designers asked what was your favorite: flare pants, straight leg pants, joggers, or tights. You all answered and here is the feedback we heard. Out of 97 votes...

10% voted Flare Pants

14% voted Straight Leg Pants

41% voted Joggers

35% voted Tights

We also heard loud and clear that pockets are a must to hold everything you need! Thank you all for voting. Our designers are always ready for feedback, so look out for the next poll!

Our Athleta designers are busy designing new pants for you. What have you been loving or want to try out? Comment A/B/C below, or D if you can't get enough of your tried and true tights. Let us know! The design team thanks you in advance for your feedback 😊

A. The Flare B. Straight leg - all day everyday C. Joggers - style and comfort D. Tights - can never have too many!
Unknown-8.jpeg Unknown-5.jpeg Unknown-7.jpeg Unknown-6.jpeg 

100 REPLIES 100

KimmieP

D - love tights. 

C and D for sure, but I would love a Stellar Straight leg regular length for work or even the style of the Brooklyn pant in the material of the Stellar straight crop.

KIMMILKS

Stellar is always my go to.  

MaryK

A if the flare isn’t huge and definitely B. I like a wider waistband, side slit pockets and a fabric that is mostly cotton with a minor amount of stretch (like ~5% spandex ). Plus size that aren’t skin tight. 

Lee_Light

Love the flair.   Modern and slimming!

jennj

I’m really into joggers lately. I think you should make a pair in the new Seasoft material because it’s cool but also thick enough to conceal lumps and bumps. 

LisaDee

My favorite winter jogger was the Ranier jogger from last year. I'm petite, 5-0, and I need a slim leg or I look even shorter! I wanted to love the Salutation jogger but it has a weird fit on me (I'm an XXS or XS) and neither worked. I also like the elation high waisted tights for working out, but I'd try a flair leg if the cut was just right (and short enough)

Vermontgirl
D - ALL the tights!!! I’m prob one of only a few, but I’d love to find some that aren’t high rise- I’d love for them to stop a finger breath below the belly button- but maybe they are ultra high rise because I’m only 5’2, lol. My second most worn are joggers- but sadly I wear another brand because I haven’t found any Athleta joggers that work for me. All the leggings (Elation) & all the joggers, lol

@Vermontgirl I'm 5'2" as well! glad we've found each other here! I've converted over to the high rise fan club, because I like how the high waist looks paired with some of the workout crop tops. As far as joggers I have the Salutation joggers , and yes, to your point, they are quite high rise on me, and I love them.

AnamCaraJane

C&D- joggers and leggings and only with pockets.:)

Sunflower71

A with side pockets.

@Sunflower71 @AnamCaraJane all about the side pockets 🙌I'm here for it!

Lsab

C. I have been wanting to try out joggers 

ruthmwa

I'm not into flares that much, but love the rest. I'd like to see more straight leg options (B) for the work environment. Otherwise I love both C and D.

I like the straight leg too! @ruthmwa 

Flavia

I am in between C and D but the pockets are a must for me (and happy to see I am

not the only one! 😀)

KimmieP

Tights are my favorite. 

Rachaelyay

I'm between b and c. C is more casual for me and B I can actually dress up and feel more pulled together. Tights I use basically just for working out and I haven't quite gotten back to the flare. They are giving me real 2000's vibes that I'm not sure I'm ready to revisit. 

KimmieP

I realize I'm responding months later - my apologies, I'm still figuring out AtheletaWell. 🙂

Would it be possible to ask the designers to focus on bottoms that are appropriate for the office. I have two pairs of joggers which work great for the office. If Athleta makes work-wear, I will buy it.

Thanks.

Kim Millican

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's no worries @KimmieP, I'm glad you were able to find your way back to this post! A popular style is the Brooklyn Ankle Pants <-- there's a whole appreciation thread about them! They're super comfortable and can be dressed up or down.

SharonM69

I love all of my Athleta bottoms. Pockets are Good .... But why don't you put the cord drawstring ties on the inside of the waist band. I think it looks frumpy to have cords hanging down in the front of my pants. The hanging ties make the bottoms look to casual when many of the pants can be dressed up with a nice top. Thanks for listening to me. Sharon