Professional/comfortable pant recommendations?

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

Hey Athletawell family! Does anyone have any recommendations on cute work-style pants that can be dressed up or down? As a physical therapist (in my clinic) I'm not so much allowed to wear "athleisure" but I love a good cropped, flattering pant that I can wear with Nikes or sneakers. I'm definitely on the petite side, so if your 5'3" please share the secrets! 😍

9 REPLIES 9

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Multipurpose clothes are def the key to my heart @Leada_M! Tagging @Guen_E who may have some Athleta pant recs for you. I'm really excited to see what others recommend too 😍

aquagal49

@Leada_M I’m 5’2” and highly recommend the Brooklyn pant 💯

Thank you!! I know you understand the petite struggle 😂

Guen_E
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Hi @Leada_MI think our trusty Brooklyn Ankle may be great for you! Its ankle length so in the cropped realm. Since its slightly cropped, the full length could work at your height!

Second option would be Nolita Slim Crop – this is more business casual leaning with some of the detailing and would be great for a petite frame. People have been loving this silho!

Yes!! Thank you for these! I will definitely add them to my wardrobe 😍 that Brooklyn pant mood perfect!

kdean

My absolute favorite and go to pant is the Wander Stash Skinny Pant.  Not sure if they are currently available, but they are super comfortable, have all the right pockets, and can easily be dressed up or down. Brooklyn Textured Pant/Jogger is another fav.  Good luck.

Thank you for this! The Brooklyn pant seems to get a lot of love. I’ll definitely check them out. 🙂

Pauline

Brooklyn ankle pant

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

UPDATE! I got the Brooklyn ankle pant and it's wonderful!! I may have to check out the petite sizes for my next pair.. but they're great! @Pauline @Guen_E @aquagal49 😍 Thank you for the great recommendation!