Post-mastectomy

Previvor1

Hi  everyone. My name is Debbie and I had a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy 23 years ago (at age 31) when I found out I was BRCA1 positive. I initially had saline implants for 10 years and then silicone implants for 11 years. In December of 2019, I removed the implants and went flat because I had become super sick from all the toxins inside the implants. I have major autoimmune issues now BUT remain very active. The Athleta Empower Pads have literally been my BFF for the last 18 months. I wear them in clothes and bathing suits. They are soooo comfy and look amazing. Thank goodness for these because it’s been a very emotional journey for me and Athleta truly came to my rescue. I would love to speak to someone about making them in black as well. A little about me… I lost my mother, sister and grandmother to breast/ovarian cancer. I’ve been making pink pumpkins for 7 years for anyone struggling with breast cancer, survivors and for those who want to raise awareness. This month I was featured in Michael’s Stores social media for breast cancer awareness.  (My IG is @deborahlynnedesigns). Happy to be here with you all. 💗 

9 REPLIES 9