New pants

mimi4064

I was recently traveling and had a scare of bedbugs in a very nice hotel - turns out there were no bedbugs but I learned this after frying a lot of my clothes!  Can you recommend some nice pants for casual wear that are a bit loose and solely leggings?

9 REPLIES 9

mimi4064

Of course, I am looking for Athleta pants!

asparling1986
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mimi4064 - another great product question! Not sure if you saw the recent post in this space about pant styles, but there are some great options out there if you want to start there: 

Otherwise, I'd check out the Brooklyn Pant and other more casual pant styles here. Let us know if you want more help in this department!

Thanks so much for the tips - will check it out!

MollJ84

I have the salutation jogger and I really like them @mimi4064 

MollJ84

Wait, also - bed bugs??!!! I got them backpacking in Europe after college and they are NO JOKE. So sorry to hear about your clothes but from my experience, being extra safe is better than sorry when it comes to those bugs. Happy to hear it was a false alarm!

They are the worst! I got them not once, but TWICE in college (they didn't get rid of them the first time...). Luckily the second time around my roommate and I got moved into a new room meant for 3 people! Definitely not a fun process though.

mimi4064

Thanks!  Looking at the bright side gave me an excuse to shop!! 😎 

Chris_F
Guide
Guide

Brooklyn joggers and Salutation joggers - both are my favorite - joggers are super trend right and so comfortable!  

Juli

I travel in almost exclusively Athleta clothes.  A few of my favorites are: Trekkie North Joggers, wide leg crop pants (the ones I have are no longer available), an older version of the Brooklyn Pants (with a tie). I love all the pants I own from Athleta b/c they are not too binding or tight and can be used for so many occasions. My daughter has the salutation joggers and loves to travel in them. Good luck in your search.