New Bras Alert! Which do you prefer?

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our designers are so excited for our Warrior Longline Bras! But they want to know, what do you look for in a bra?

Check out the Warrior Longline Twist Bra and the Warrior Longline Core Bra. Tell us in the comments below, which bra is your favorite? Do these bras give you what you need? We want to hear it all!

Screenshot (120).png

15 REPLIES 15

aquagal49

I like A. I could see myself wearing A in a situation that isn’t necessarily workout (love the pretty twist detail), whereas with B I’m most likely to keep that for the gym.

mmyogabeach

A! Just bought it in that color actually and really like it. Thought the knot on the back could be uncomfortable - but it’s not. It’s great! 

asparling1986
Community Manager
Community Manager

OBSESSED with option A. Love the thick cross back for support and general design. So cute!

Lee_Light

I love the clean athletic look of B!

I love the new Warrior Longline Twist! I like that it has style, but is easy to put on. I always struggle with too many straps, so this is perfect. Hope to see it in some more colors in the future! 

*I am an Athleta employee, but all opinions expressed are my own. Any participation on Athleta Well is completely voluntary and not connected to Gap Inc. 

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

These look so cute! I love a comfortable wide-ish strap and support under the right areas in terms of length ratio... I might be cautious with knot on the back for exercises where I have to lay on y back in case that's uncomfortable, but I would easily wear both of these. B would be a gym favorite I think and A more versatile for out and about 😍

LHidalgo

I agree with aquagal. I love the Warrior Longline Twist and would love to see it in other colors. I tried it on in store and would have purchased it if it came in black, gray, white or a deeper pink etc. Pastels don't work for my skin tone. 

ZenJen

I am in love with BOTH of them. They're like wearing a hug. My only complaint is that there are no tanks in store currently to show off that cute twist back for those of us who don't bra it alone. 🙂 Bring the Nitro back, please!

PSS

No twist in back for workouts! Uncomfortable. Wide straps good. I look for SIMPLE and SUPPORTIVE, period. Even the criss-cross straps on the black one look overly complicated. 

Laxergirl9

So A is certainly cute but for me personally, if I’m going to buy a sports bra it’s going to be practical. I need it to support me on runs, so I’d probably go for option B over A if I bought this online. 

A for casual non-workout days and B for my goto workout bra.

Scdemars

I love the look of B, however I usually like something that is way to get in and out of. With a large chest, it is not always easy to get in and out of this style of sports bra. I also like something that has a lot of support. 

YogaMom88

I have a long torso and so I need a bra that is either shorter or longer. The “long line” bras come to just the wrong place on my midsection. Too bad, because I love that twist!

RachW

I love the look of the twist, but I wonder if it provides enough support.

I am a DD, so support is hugely important and it has to be comfortable.  So wicking and no rubbing are important.

aat

I like B…the twist is definitely a fun feature, but if you wear a top over the bra it would make for an unattractive bump and possibly even uncomfortable when sitting on a chairback.