New Athleta Tennis and Golf Line— VOTE for your favorite piece!

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Hey AthletaWell! This week, Athleta dropped its new Tennis and Golf line with such cute pieces in bright colors to sport this season! There are so many goodies, but after talking with the Style and Design team, we want to know which piece is your favorite?

Choose between the choices below:

1. Triumph Game Point Sweatshirt
  2. Ace Tennis Dress
  3. Fairway Golf Skort
  4. Everyday Polo Tank
  5. Ace Tennis Skort

TennisGolfLine.jpg

Tell me in the comments below which piece you’re eyeing most! My first grab is going to have to be the Ace Tennis Dress in bright white! I love a good dress that you can wear on and off the course.

17 REPLIES 17

asparling1986
Community Manager
Community Manager

I just started started playing tennis so would have to vote for B! That said, I'm particularly into the black. Super chic plus the ball pocket is so genius!Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.46.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.46.46 AM.png

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

E. The pleated skirt is super cute!

NillaMarie
B. ace tennis dress

charmed
Loving option C for the golf course!

LiveHealthyMD

B looks great for tennis and looks versatile enough for other endeavors too.

1mom4kids
Definitely B. The ace tennis dress

kathleenruns

E and really like B too

ABNapping

Love the top in A but the bottom in E!

leighleigh

Fairway Golf Skort is great. Please add new colors and prints! 

FitCurvyQueen

I don't play tennis however, B is adorable. 

gallapat7

i only see 1 golf choice ?

Lmcpatt

Love the Fairway golf skirt! I have it in navy from last year and it fits and feels great! Please don’t stop making an 18” skort-it’s the perfect length for those of us that are older and a little

taller. I notice the new skirts are not being made in tall. What will I do for new skirts this year?

Brachah

E. I have many of those skorts and I love them

Scooby_Doo

@asparling1986 I'm starting to play tennis again and because I carry my weight on my legs I'm not into your tennis clothes. It would be awesome if you guys design some options for women who would prefer not to show their legs. Could leggings be worn for tennis? I don't see why not. Non-traditional but I would love it! I'm 5'2", 125 lbs.

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

I am going with B in pink for sure!

KarenF

E. Looks cute.

Nmtrjt

I am a golfer but love pickle ball too. I love C and E