NEW Athleta Sleep Rompers — Help Us Choose!

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

Our design team won't rest until everyone is sleeping well, and we're excited to expand our sleepwear collection this fall with these two nighttime rompers.

Which of these two do you prefer —  the Nighttime Bliss Sleep Romper [Cinched at Waist, Scoop Neck, Cropped Length] or the Nighttime Bliss V-Neck Sleep Romper [Relaxed Fit, V-Neck, Full Length]?

Also, what colors would you love to see in our Athleta sleepwear?

image009.jpg.  image010.jpg

26 REPLIES 26

I personally love the nighttime bliss. I don't love v-necks for sleeping! 

spinNliftmama

I like Nighttime Bliss V-Neck Sleep Romper [Relaxed Fit, V-Neck, Full Length] because I feel like it'll provide more chest coverage for a larger bust. I'd wear black, gray, navy blue, or brighter colors like purples and greens.

GoodbyeVal

never thought to sleep in a romper...scared that when I have to pee in the middle of the night it's not gonna be good lol! i think i like the v neck more though and looks loose to sleep in

Lan
Community Manager
Community Manager

i'm w/ you on this one - not sleeping in a romper but i'd def wear this lounging around the house, v-neck for me.

mmyogabeach

I like the second one! I have a romper like this from brooklinen that I am obsessed with, but I'll try this Athleta one out! 

oaktownish

I like the the Nighttime Bliss Sleep Romper

Nkpascale

Nightime Bliss V-neck. Looks like there's no waistband and I'm here for that! Sleeping without any waistband sounds like a dream. See what I did there?? 😉

Bhylton

@Nkpascale quite the poet lol! I like the first one.

Casey

The second one!

Jennarunsthis

I like the v neck style, and would love to see dusky blues and/or maroon/wine.

Sarah_E
Guide
Guide

I think the v-neck is cuter overall, but I've never slept in a romper before. I'm a little concerned about riding up, no?! 🙈

asparling1986
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely prefer the Bliss Romper! I’m have it in black and wear constantly. So soft and comfortable.

ruthmwa

If I were to sleep in a romper (unlikely) I would have the Bliss (not V-neck). I'm not, however, a fan of rompers - too much undressing when you need to pee.

leilani

Love the vneck. As a petite person, I’d definitely take the vneck in a cropped style too. 

kateolson

I love the V neck!

Shakeyfan

This doesn't quite answer the question, but I prefer the v-neck, though not for sleeping. Cropped styles are not terribly flattering on most women, and always ride up in bed anyway. The longer leg on the vneck style is lovely. 

DellaBlunk614

I would definitely prefer the v-neck, although I would likely wear it more as loungewear, rather than sleeping. I like to sleep in shorts.

dre

Yes, second one is super cute as loungewear around the house!!

RiverGirl

I like the second one with the V neck- I like the loos fit- PS I would NEVER sleep in a romper but I would put it on in the morning to do morning stuff in the garden and house. 

Jamers

With all due respect, until the sleepwear assortment is available in tall, count me out.  I wouldn’t wear either of these but I would give anything for the other items in my size.

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

I NEEED that nighttime bliss on the left with the scoop neck! Wow these look so incredibly comfortable!

SandyB

I like the one with the elastic waist as long as it's forgiving. My biggest issue with sleep pants is I need some kind of cuff at the ankle so the legs don't roll up past my knees. 

Sophia

I think the Nighttime Bliss V-Neck Sleep Romper! I'm all for no waistbands when I sleep! Also speaking of Rompers, pleeeaaasseee bring back the black Farallon romper! I'm so sad I missed it.

Lee_Light

Love the modern clean look of the v-neck.  I might even wear it to and from the gym or on errands!

LisaDee

I have the nighttime Bliss sleep tee and jogger in black and love it! I wouldn't seep in a romper and honestly wouldn't wear one anytime. Seems like way too much trouble if you have to use the bathroom! I'd like more dark colors in the tee and jogger.

niccimoro

the second one, although I would probably wear it for lounging more than sleeping.