Mindset Sweatshirt Question

CrystalN

Hello! I love Athleta's clothes and I'm always looking for pieces that can double as workwear in a business casual office. Anyone have thoughts on the Mindset Sweatshirt? I'm loving the Spiced Cabernet color and wondering how well it would pair with black pants, in terms of the style and fabric. It looks good in the picture, but what about in real life? Could it pass for workwear? 😀

3 REPLIES 3

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

thanks for chiming in here @CrystalN IMHO I would totally pair with black pants and call it workwear...however, I will defer to the experts here and ask our designers for their styling tips on this one 😍@Jackie_W 

LMorales
I love my mindset sweatshirt and I totally think you could pair it with work pants! Honestly; I think the Cabernet sweatshirt pairs better with khaki pants vs black because they are are both pretty dark, but that’s just me. Throw on a long pendant necklace and it’s so cute!! And if you want it to be less casual, add a jean jacket!!

Jackie_W
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Hi Crystal! I love the mindset sweatshirt it is great layering piece especially as the temperatures start to cool down. The Nirvana fabric is so soft it feels like a gentle hug 🤗 My favorite part is that it is breathable when layering it this time of year. Right now I love it styled over a turtle neck with my Delancey moto tights and boots. It's the perfect piece to dress up and down. Let me know what color you choose!