Joggers Styling Tips (Hi from the Athleta Merchandising Team!)

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Hi AthletaWell fam! I’m Lindsay, and I’m part of the Merch team at Athleta. My team constantly raves about the Salutation Jogger, and I’ve seen them talked about here in AthletaWell. I’m not usually a “jogger” style pant gal, but last weekend I finally picked up a pair.

Can I just say… honestly… that I’m kind of in love with these pants? I’ve been wearing them on morning walks, to Pilates, in the office and on my redeye to the East Coast last night (hello beautiful NY 😍).  Also, they deserve a wash at this point.

Here are a couple pics of how I’ve been styling them for walking/travel but curious how other members like to style theirs. Or if they’re liking them at all! Since I’m on the merch team, your feedback could go a long way 😉 

Do you have a pair? And if so, what do you usually wear them with or wear them for? The team and I are looking for styling ideas! Drop me a note!

Screenshot (188).png  Screenshot (189).png

P.S. I just joined AthletaWell as a Product Expert and am here to answer any questions you may have about Athleta products or styling. Here to help!

16 REPLIES 16

NillaMarie
You look so cute! I usually just wear mine around the house. If I go somewhere, I’ll throw on a hoodie and a denim jacket with my crocs (high top vans if im feeling fancy)

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Thank you!! The best part of the Salutation is how versatile they are - can dress them up or down! 🙂

Rmora
I love the salutation joggers! There my first pair of joggers and now my favorite pant. The material makes you feel as if you’re snuggled in bed while running around town. Going to buy my second pair here soon!

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Love to hear that!! What color do you have? 

Chris_F
Guide
Guide

I love joggers - I wear them with tennis shoes and a tank - but I also dress them up with booties and a sweater.  I am currently obsessed with the Brooklyn Jogger!! 

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Need to get those next! Have heard AMAZING things. 

jen52
I love the Venice Joggers. The Salutation does t fit me right.

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Hi! I've also heard the Venice Joggers are amazing. What have you noticed about the fit of the Salutation? 

Scooby_Doo

@Lindsay_B - I love how you guys included this video for the Nolita Pants!!! You should do that all the time with ideas on how to style pants for different occasions! 

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Great idea! We are working on this 🙂

IMBird

I tried on the Salutation joggers and loved how buttery soft they felt.  However, the fabric showed all the imperfections in my legs (i.e., cellulite) and I decided to pass. 

ATXSally

I am not sure what joggers I have, but they are super cozy, gray, loungey material with packets at the hips. Does anyone know what the style is called? I love that as a 5 foot tall, 160 lb person, they aren't too baggy around the ankles. I want a pair that are a bit more wear out-able, maybe in black or navy. I think the Salutation joggers come in short, but am not sure if they are short enough to not bunch up at the ankles. ?

Same here- the joggers from Athleta just don’t work for me due to that. I’m so bummed because I pretty much only wear Athleta minus my joggers & a couple basic black hoodies from a another brand. But I attribute it most due to being only 5’2 and on the fluffy side right now. Hoping something comes out that hits the Mark for us!

Do you mind sharing which joggers fit you well? I'd love to give them a try!

50fitmom

I have a pair in olive green, they’re soft and cozy but I should have gotten a medium instead of a small. They’re too short in the rise, too short in length and the waist is too tight, more like a legging than a jogger. For that reason I usually only wear mine in summer with flip flops and a tank top. 

Emgrasperge

Hi, 

This isn't about Salutation Joggers, but would love for you, as a Product Expert, to know that I'd LOVE to see the Metro line come back.  I have herringbone ones and fleece lined ones from YEARS ago that have been washed and worn hundreds of times and are still hanging in there, but could use some updates.  This style fits those of us who are more straight up and down as opposed to hourglass, etc figures.  Delancey is OK and similar, but not nearly as good.  Thanks!