I need new leggings!

surfingob

My goal for April and May is to reinvigorate my fitness routine, and I want to treat myself to a new pair of leggings to serve as some motivation to get into workout clothes and get on the mat! 

What're your favorite leggings from Athleta for low-impact workouts? I'm trying to decide between the Elation Rib Tight in black or Salutation Stash Pocket Tight in black! 

Excited to hear your favs!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm a sucker for pockets! They really come in handy especially when I don't want to carry a bag around

Valerie_C
Guide
Guide
Great question! I was just going to post the same thing. Following along.

Quiche

Given you’re two choices, I would recommend the salutation stash pocket. This is such a versatile tight …. Can wear for workouts ( pair it with Pranayama wrap or coaster luxe sweatshirt for a super cute work out look), or wear to run errands ( you’ll love the stash pockets to hold your phone or keys ), or even to go out for a casual night ( pair it with denim jacket and cute shoes  for a comfy night out)!  I’ve been wearing Athleta for 10 years and love love love ❤️!!!! 
If you happen to also get the elation, I would suggest the elation tight  (not ribbed) for your workouts. The fabric is so buttery soft yummy!!! They are a wonderful legging to just hang out in 😉

NillaMarie