Has anyone else been disappointed with how SHORT the “TALL” pants have been lately?

hiho
Has anyone else been disappointed with how SHORT the “TALL” pants have been lately? Athleta used to have tall pants that had a good 36” inseam. Now most of their tall pants are at a 31.5” inseam. Why? Us tall people still exist and we’re not getting any shorter to accommodate the shorter inseam Athleta seems to think we like. I for one, wish they would bring back the actual “Tall” pants. Now everything is once again too short. It’s really disappointing especially when this was basically the only place to find stylish pants for tall people.
5 REPLIES 5

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hiho, I am so sorry about your experience with Tall sizing. This is really good feedback to hear, and I really appreciate you letting us know! I'll pass this along to our design and styling team and tag our Athleta Product Expert @Lindsay_B for more visibility!

CP42

YES!!!  Just got a pair of leggings in tall and they seem like regular length.  They are about 2 inches to short to be tall length.  I am debating returning them.

Morebecca
Yes, I agree! I’m only 5’9” and the salutation joggers aren’t long enough for me.

Redsfinds

Yes, frankly I am disgusted...with covid happening..small business that supplied tall sizes are gone also..Tall girls and women are at a loss right now as to where to buy ANY pants..let alone stylish one.  Athleta..please listen..there are TONS of tall girls and ladies out there that would buy your clothes..you are missing a huge market...we need lengths up to 36"  I do not understand why that is such a big deal for companies.  Please bring back tall clothing.  Clothing for someone 5'9" is not tall.  Thank you

Hi @Redsfinds, we appreciate you and your honest feedback on tall sizing. We have let our design team know about the feedback on this post, and we hope that we can continue the work on inclusivity! Thank you so much for letting us know!