Favorite tank style & color for the summer? VOTE in the comments!

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

We're ready to show some arms to stay cool and stylish for the summer!

Our Momentum collection of tanks comes in so many colors and prints and our designers want to know, what’s your favorite and/or what else would you like to see? We'll plant some idea seeds with our designers for next summer 😎.

Comment with your top tank choice: A. Camo in Warm Sunset, B. Spacedye in Galatic Gray, C. Polo Tank in Oasis Blue, D. Plain White or E. What do you want to see? We’re all ears!

A.AthletaWellTeam_0-1628276134107.png B.AthletaWellTeam_1-1628276134109.pngC. AthletaWellTeam_2-1628276134104.pngD. AthletaWellTeam_3-1628276134112.png

26 REPLIES 26

kj36928

call me plain jane but D for me

Ltdogmama

A

A or D. But also, I don't love the momentum tanks because they show every roll. I really liked the old chi tanks. And last year or the year before they had the ones that were kind of a larger mesh, like polka dot mesh. I loved those and bought them in every color. I wish I could remember what they were called. 

kimi624

D

AmyWS827

D! Can’t go wrong with classics 

asparling1986
Community Manager
Community Manager

Agreed! D for me. I’m just not a huge fan of color palettes for A and B. 

kathleenruns

I like A best - B would be great if darker (gray or navy!)

Geezie

E! I live in black & grey for work. But for working out, I love bright colors!

BikeLala

Ultimate series tees and tanks ALL. the. way. 

Margie
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm going to go with D! I've been playing a lot more tennis this summer and D's outfit is giving me some good court vibes! Plus, I love light blue 🙂 

Lee_Light

I like the styles of a, b, and d; however, I like d's color the best

TrayTray24

A or B in different colors.

LHidalgo

I agree that I'd like B better if it were a darker gray or navy. I like the styles of A, B and D, but don't love the colors. I'd love to see brighter colors at Athleta in general. So many things are pastel and I do not look good in that color palette. Deeper or bright reds, blues, pinks, greens etc. would be great. 

Loriann2275

D - I’m a sucker for a nice crisp white top 

TOlroyd

D is my favorite here.  I would love a tank that is CYA skims the body and shows off my bra in the back!

TeriHarman

Love C! Especially if it comes in black. 

Reneenea10

D you can’t miss.

Timeless

D it is for me.  

ruthmwa

B and D. Good basic style and colors.

stephkarto

A--the creamsicle-like color!!!

BMac

Love A and B, and love the momentum tank, my absolute fav!

wilycat29

A is my favorite because I love color! More bright colors please!

DebbieJ

Prefer looser tops at bottom, more flowy.

BW

D

katuchman

I actually really like the idea of C.  I am a coach in the south during the summer and keeping my neck safe from sun would be awesome.  

wilycat29

A for me! Bright colors are great for spring & summer.