Calling all rocker/goth althleta fans!

MaeBea

Hello!

im curious if there are others like myself out there-I’m just as much of a regular customer with athleta as I am with hot topic. I’m wearing an althleta top with nightmare before Christmas leggings right now 😆 I most wear dark colors because that’s what I like. I loved finding athleta and having my love for hoodies advance and mature with their hoodie dresses and yxonfort and support of the leggings is amazing. I recently did a public speaking event and I wore the pleather front leggings from althleta with a funko pop madams leota tshirt under a black Gucci button down long sleeve shirt 😝 am I alone in my weirdness? My husband doesn’t understand how I shop at such drastically different places like I do. I like it and it’s given me an adult if edge to finding my style as I grow a a women/wife/mother and person. 

10 REPLIES 10

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

I am always an advocate for wearing what you love and what makes you feel happy! Totally not weird at all, you're style is YOU. I'm always changing my style and figuring out what I like/don't like, so its so cool to hear you know your's. 

I say keep meshing Hot Topic and Athleta, I'm all for it, shoutout to you @MaeBea!!

Thank you all so much! It’s nice to know I’m not alone! 

Elua1953

Hey MaeBae! I’m not goth but am all about the mix and match style - it makes it your own! I wear the aurora crop tank with high waisted ripped jeans, and I’m really liking the performance and slight edge. 

Thank you 😊 

Hey! Have you heard of “health goth”? It’s an aesthetic you might like!

I have not heard of that! I like the possibility tho!

jennj

Yaaaas! As a punk rocker at heart, I love Athleta’s edgy and unique pieces. I feel like I’m always wearing at least 1 Athleta piece every day and feel amazing. 

Thank you ladies! It’s nice to know I’m not alone in funky mix and match. 😆 

MaeBea

I’m a big fan in the spf factor in a lot of althletas summer wear because of course I’m so light skin you can see through me 😂it’s kind gross and I can’t tan so I’m a huge fan of so much of the spf gear because it’s helped make summer more comfortable for me. My kiddo still calls me a vampire but hey-I’ve been called worse 🤣 hahahahhaha thanks again for all the love ladies!

lol I'm a huge nerd with practically translucent skin, and my personal style is "kawaii but sweats a lot" so I wore a lot of Athleta and Target activewear with stuff like Pikachu t-shirts or an angel wing print kimono from Hot Topic to get through this hot sunny summer.