Bras for us very well endowed

Kathee

It is impossible for my girls to fit in any of your bras or the crop tank. Is there anyway to get a larger size like gg? I would love to be able to wear your line if sport bras and I even tried a couple. But it was not a sight to see. 

thanks! 

10 REPLIES 10

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is such good feedback @Kathee, thank you for bringing this up! We'll be sure to pass this along to our product team. Thank you for sharing!

RSNJ

I'm going to take this a step further - most of the Athleta D/DD bras are not all cut correctly to truly fit D/DD.  I have tried them all and there are two that work - the rest appear to be designed for A/B and then 'sized up' with more fabric.  Something happened a few years ago where the armpit side of the bras started getting cut differently causing spillage out the sides.    Warrior Longline D/DD = Excellent, Cinch Longline D/DD = Very Good.  The rest of them - I have either tried on in the store and hung back up or ordered online and returned.  Bras are THE MOST important part of workout gear for anyone with D/DD+ and I hope Athleta ups their game in this department!  I'd be happy to volunteer for fit advice!

Absolutely agree!! I wear a DD and they do not fit.  The ones I can get on are not to be seen in public! (And un comfortable).  Please work on the sizing - I love that you have expanded your line to be size inclusive - but we need bras that fit and would like some that are comfortable and flattering.  Thanks!

I completely agree! I’m also a DD and the only one I can wear is the solace. I’ve returned all of the others as well. Also, please eliminate the bra pads and sew them into lining in the cups of both the bras and bra-sized bathing suit tops. They fold and get so annoying I end up throwing them out.  

Guen_E
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Thank you both @RSNJ @JSodee, your experiences with our bras are really good feedback for us (from Merchandising and Design team) to hear. If you have any other feedback on sizing with Athleta, please let me know! I am all ears and will pass this along to our teams.

lellwood

I would love to take this even further. A bra for HIGH impact activities like running for DD and above. I have to wear a c cup to just smash my girls down when running which isn't terribly pleasant. Help and I too would volunteer fit assistance! Thanks. 

303Karen

Yes to all of above comments and please no removable cups. For me at GG I want coverage always.

dcramer

I 100% agree with banning the removable cups. I spend way too much time after washing my bras just stuffing the pads back in. It’s so frustrating! 

heatherls

Is it possible to have the pads sewn in?  I agree that the removable aspect is such a pain.  After the wash, I readjust them but when I put the bra on, they again become folded or off.  You should see me swearing as I try to blindly find the tiny little hole (while the bra is on my body) to adjust the pad AGAIN.  Personally, I like having the pads in the bra for coverage so I deal with the annoyance of readjusting the pads twice before a workout.  It would be brilliant if there is a way to sew the pads into the bra during the manufacturing process.

ACGB

I agree with all the comments on this string.  I am active and do yoga, pickleball, hiking, gym workouts and you do not sell a single athletic bra that fits me.  My girls pop out the top creating a very unattractive bubble effect.  Had to go find another line to accommodate my size.  If anything, you're missing out on selling ALOT of athletic bras for those of us born with endowment.  Please make some bigger sizes!