Athleta rewards debit card

debpasquale

Athleta is a giving company in so many ways. However, it could go one step further by offering an Athleta rewards debit VISA for those who do not use credit cards, but are very loyal to the Athleta brand. Credit card debt in America totaled $756 billion in 2020. Please help those of us committed to spending within our means by offering an Athleta debit card with rewards. 

6 REPLIES 6

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @debpasquale, that is a great suggestion! We will share this with our loyalty team and the concern for those who may not want to use credit. Thank you for your feedback!

abostwick16

The Paceline card pays you for working out and offers additional rewards in the health and wellness categories! Check it out if you're interested: https://paceline.fit/card/

Sophia

I'm not sure if you're talking about yourself specifically or in general but I just opened one up after thinking about it for a long time to get the 5x points and I treat my credit card like a debit card. I only use it at Athleta and if I buy something, I pay it off immediately, like it would be coming out of my checking account with a debit card. Of course not everyone treats credit like this, but if it's something you're thinking about doing, this is a good way to think about it! 

Thank you. I don’t support credit card use, even though the bill can always be paid off every month. Just a personal choice for my family. 

nicque4

I agree! I have a Nordstrom and Target debit card. I would open an Athleta one in a second!

vglady

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm in the same boat and prefer debit but realized I wasn't building credit. I've been using a new product called the Sequin Card, which is a debit card that actually builds credit geared towards women. You can use it on Athleta, or wherever Visa is accepted. I signed up and love it! www.sequincard.com.