White Tennies

sandym01
Haven’t been able to get into the white tennis shoe look but thought I’d give it a try since appears to be staying around for awhile. Suggestions for fashionable yet still comfortable white tennies that don’t look like flat out athletic shoes? I tried a pair at Cole Hahn that had a slightly elevated sole but they didn’t fit right (tight & heel slipped). I have bunions so they cannot run narrow. TIA!
3 REPLIES 3

smarie
I’d go to a store specifically for your foot needs, like Stan’s, and then look for options from there. You don’t want to continue trying brand names that fit the average person if that is not you.

thanks, unfortunately don’t have a Stan’s in my city and actually haven’t heard of!

SarahN4200
@sandym01 I just purchased my second pair of Tretorns and love them. They aren’t to heavy or chunky but look super cute with jeans or an athletic skirt/dress. They also have a cloud memory foam insole and the leather is soft enough to form around my super wide food and does not apply any pressure to the bunion area where most shoes hurt my feet due to width. I found my first pair at TJ Maxx and purchased the second pair from Amazon. Lots of options here! TRETORN Women's Nyliteplus Leather Lace-Up Casual Fashion Sneakers Classic Vintage Style https://a.co/d/e99sVPD