Rain in Fall requires beautiful rain gear

SueY_Elevate

IMG_0319.jpeg

It was a misty day here in SF and I was headed out to meet friends at sfmoma so I paired this ‘new’ shirt with bootcut jeans, brown boots 👢 my dad’s brown belt, blue iridescent clutch bag from goodbuys in SF and my Athleta black rain jacket that I LOVE!

4 REPLIES 4

ErinO50
adorable!

Thanks Erin! 😊

NatalieS170
Is that an ascot under your awesome rain jacket. You emanate the city’s best, functional, down to earth style but with a strong eye for quality. People like a good story behind their stuff around here too. Your use of English matches, it is not like this where I am from (humboldt county.) Iridesdon’t even try

Hello @NatalieS170 - I'm wearing a reimagined white button down shirt that looks like it has a scarf - or as you described, an ascot 😉 but it's not an ascot. Thank you for your compliments too. I choose my personal style by what appeals to me and I like to stand out of the crowd. I love when people approach me to let me know that they like something I've created/put together. Be you. Find your confidence in what you express in your personal style.  It always makes me feel good to stand out and walk with confidence when I know what I'm wearing looks good or different. You don't need to dress like everybody else where you live. I hope you feel confident to share your Athleta style with us here - Happy Holiday Season!