Getting into crops?

sotoalyssalol
The iconic ATHLETA Concious Crop D-DD+ has been and has continued to be a product both useful and impactful in my wardrobe. No really. To imagine myself in anything cropped ever was an absolute no for most of not my whole life. I am broad shouldered, busty, and overall have always had a more heaftier appearance when it came to my gym attire . Though I can call myself active, dressing “cute” for the gym was never in my routine. I didn’t think I could be cute, wear the crops like some women did or be in the shorts that body builders were in. Not that I needed to feel thin enough, but I didn’t feel confident on how the “cropped style” fit. A true story is that one of these concious crops were on sale and I purchased it, intended it to be just an under tank got dresses. Putting it on , insecurities and all—but I felt beautiful and strong. I felt held in and overall confident to wear the top just as is. I share this with the intention to test those boundaries! To flatter YOURSELF in what works for you. A concious crop worked for me—it may work for you. DiscussionImage DiscussionImage DiscussionImage
2 REPLIES 2

Kylasarmiento

Beautiful!! I'm busty as well, are they good for high impact workouts or what kind of exercises do you do wearing it? @sotoalyssalol 

@kylasarmiento I wear mine for medium impact workouts! So I can walk/jog on a treadmill comfortably and lift weights due to the halter neck style. I do like to wear them as my everyday workout —but something like body combat or with lots of jumping may have some room , but that extra fabric on the bottoms still holds me well . These kind of tops, like I mentioned have a A-C cup option size as well as a D-DD+ . ( for example the product name I purchased was an Conscious Crops D-DD+ in an XL ) . What exercises to do you do? Just curious! Hope this helped !