Feedback Please! Do we like this top?

asparling1986

Hi AW Community,

Very excited about all the new products available, and have my eye on Sojourn Top.

It's definitely not my typical style (which tends to be pretty basic!), but would love a second opinion from fellow members. 

What do you you all think? Try or Skip?

Thanks for the feedback!

Alta

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 10.02.16 AM.png

14 REPLIES 14

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

I would def try @asparling1986! This looks like a top you could wear for a walk, to run errands, or to have lunch with friends! Seems super versatile and comfy too 😉

Marykt07
I am a skip. Too fancy for me.

Thanks for being honest!!! I appreciate it.

babnj
I like the unique design of it. I’d really like to try it on and decide tho.

Birding_babe
I really love pleats (I chose a wedding dress with pleats)! I like the tank version of this slightly better as I think it has cleaner lines, but it really depends on whether that cut is for you. It does look voluminous. Side note: Athleta designers, please keep the pleat thing going, but I would love a scoop neck option (high necks are not my best look).

NCTonyaC69
I would have to skip. The pleats come off like a cape. I like to keep my super hero status under wraps.😃

Lindsay_B
Athleta Product Expert
Athleta Product Expert

Hi @asparling1986 just came across this post - I am LOVING the Sojourn top. When I saw Allyson wearing it in the AW live event, I immediately had to order! It's super versatile - I've been wearing it on my morning walks, to pilates & even wore it into the office the other day 🙂 

asparling1986
Thanks everyone for the great feedback! I think I’m going to take the plunge and give it a shot.

BW
I would have to skip too. I’ve tried it on and it’s just too much fabric even when I sized down. I like the interesting design but I don’t like the zipper pocket that goes straight across the center in front. It’s essentially dressy in the back and casual in the front. Just my two cents…

hiho
I’m gonna go with a NO way. Don’t like the pleats and I don’t like how big it looks in the back.

Morebecca
Skip, too much going on here with pleats

CamiHami
I LOVE IT!!

Hailstorm
Skip.. it’s too big in the back

YogaPantsFan

I know pleats are having a moment.  And while it looks like it will take a great picture for Instagram -- movement-wise it feels like it will be a billowing tail when you are active in it.