ATHLETAWELL | AUDIBLE MOVEMENT BOOK CLUB Listen and connect as you run, walk, or flow. Join the Club

Compression Socks

Jojo3
Superuser

Hi All!!  I was hoping to get some great insight on compression socks.  I have been seeing them alot lately in advertising on people of all ages and wondered if this is a trend I need to embrace.  I walk a ton (Plus walk when I golf and love the treadmill) and read these are great for not only your work out, but your recovery as well.  I have no circulation issues.  What are your thoughts?  Have you tried any?  Any special brend you love?  Thank you!!  I appreciate your help!

10 REPLIES 10

VeraL59
yes!!!!!!!

Do you like them?  Any particular brand?

ChristyE97
As a nurse I am on my feet and walk many miles a day. I use pro compression because they have cute patterns and the compression is amazing. I do not have circulation issues either but the assistance they provide in venous return from the legs helps with pain and fatigue while on my feet all day.

@ChristyE97 - Thank you for your input!!  Do you like any particular brands?

kathleenruns
Superuser

I used the compression sleeves by CEP and zensah when I was marathon training.  I know people who wear them when running but that was uncomfortable for me but I thought they helped some for recovery after long runs.

@kathleenruns - Thank You!  I will check those out!!

Sooz223

Bombas socks they are now my go to. Great selection of cotton, cotton blend for the gym, walking and running! In addition, they donate a pair of socks to a person in need.

@Sooz223 - Thank you!!!!

CeciA

I always were them on international flights. I highly recommend them!

@CeciA - Is there a particular brand you like?