Celebrate Your Circle: Girls' Trip Giveaway

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager
Community Manager
HOL22_AKxAthletaxIntrepid_Giveaway_AthletaWell.jpg

This holiday season we're teaming up with Alicia Keys and Intrepid Travel to give away a 4-day retreat. Recharge with your circle and experience nature hikes, the mountains of Zion, home cook meals, and more. Enter for a chance to win the trip for you and three of your closest friends. You and your friends will also each win a $250 Athleta gift card so your outfit-ready for the trip.

Want to learn more and enter now? Click here to head to our Instagram.

When was your last trip with your circle? Drop your favorite girls trip memory in the comments below!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residence of the 50 U.S. (D.C.), excluding FL, 18+. And 11/21/22. See Official Rules, including odds & prize details in Athleta Instagram bio. Void where prohibited.

3 REPLIES 3

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

So exciting!! Last girls' trip was in San Diego last April -- filled with beaches, bottomless mimosas, and bars! Every trip with them is my favorite, I miss them so much and I always feel renewed after spending time with them ❤️ 

If you want to see more from Alicia, check out her latest game: AthletaWell x Alicia Keys: The Game to Spark Soul Connection 

AveryE46
That is awesome! Love it!

AJS

My last girls trip was to Sonoma! Time with friends really feeds the soul!