allison_s
Guide
Guide

Greetings! 

This 4-minute guided meditation will welcome us onto this journey together and help ground us into the present moment. This is the first of many grounding meditations we'll have and I look forward to sharing more with you. 

After you've completed the practice, I'd love to know how this was for you? How are you feeling now that we've taken a moment to get present?

5 Comments
mmyogabeach

Thank you @allison_s - I loved this meditation. As a sporadic/beginner practitioner, I really appreciated the length of this meditation - felt really manageable! Particularly liked the prompt to notice what it feels likes to just have a body; felt a sense of connectedness to myself there. Look forward to more!

allison_s
Guide
Guide

@mmyogabeach - That’s so great to hear! There will be more to come and I look forward to us practicing more together.

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you Allison for setting the groundwork for such a grounding experience. I loved the background music! I also liked how you invited us to notice the sounds in our environment but not to judge them...a nice reminder! Looking forward to more!

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

I agree with @mmyogabeach! This was a great length and super doable for the busy person who may not have "time" for anything longer. This was eye-opening, who knew 4 minutes would be this helpful!? Thanks @allison_s!

Javaughn8

Great short session for quick stress relief!!