date ideas to build intimacy

NillaMarie
Just here for date ideas! Because of covid, all my boyfriend and I do as of lately is Netflix and chill. We have fun and enjoy each others company, but I’d love some date ideas that are more romantic and help get some intimacy going.( + its nice to switch things up and do something). Any and all ideas welcome!
5 REPLIES 5

asparling1986
Community Manager
Community Manager
I would highly recommend a picnic. It’s so nice to get outside and pick a place that brings you happiness.

swei605
My partner and I always love taking cooking classes (both virtual and in person). Such a fun way to connect, learn something new, and most importantly, eat delicious food 😋

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

@NillaMarie I totally understand! Cooking classes are great. My boyfriend and I are big cocktail enthusiasts... so n the weekends we discover a new one to try and make it at home. You can still pair that with a netflix movie if you want, or go out for one too! 

JoyP

Check out an area museum! My husband and I live in Dallas. One of our museums, The Perot Museum, has adult night only on Thursdays. It was fantastic. Food trucks out front, live music outside that was piped into the museum, adult beverages……it was a fun night!

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

My husband and I have been married for 17 years and date night can always be a struggle since it is so easy to fall into routine.  I love to cook so we try a new recipe every 2 weeks and cook together.  I also like to do a wine paring with that.  In addition I think it is important to get out, things are open again so a dinner out is always nice.  There is something about getting dressed, putting on some makeup and getting out of the house that feels romantic and sexy.  You could also have someone come to your home for a private tantric yoga session.  My husband and I have done that and it definitely sparked the romance.