What are your go-to ways to care for yourself and your body?

allison_s
Guide
Guide

These days mine have been acupuncture, massage, cranial sacral and other forms of body work that invite openness. Please share your go-to ways in the comments! 

16 REPLIES 16

surfingob

A really slow pilates workout is my jam! 

danielle
Community Manager
Community Manager

I recently got a Thai massage, I was sore for days after but it was AMAZING - highly recommend. 

Nice! I love a good Thai massage!!

mmyogabeach

yoga (maybe obvious lol), walks during the work days, and Epsom salt baths to relax at night!

Margie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love acupuncture to help with sleep. And foot massages! I often don’t have time to book full massages (though it’s on my list to prioritize!), but getting a foot and massage feels manageable and amazing!

Casey

I’ve been getting sports massages a few times a month and it’s really helping my circulation and joints actually. 

Pblue9

I've been dying to get one of those full body scrubs and/or lymphatic massages. Any recommendations on where to go in the Philadelphia area?

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'd love to hear more about lymphatic massage, too!

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

there's nothing like a mani 💅 pedi to lift my spirits. this is a form of self-care I've done regularly since high school. Also, my nails and cuticles grow like it's going out of style. it's amazing! so I need to keep up with them. 

allison_s
Guide
Guide

You all are doing amazing things to take care of yourselves! Body work has been so personally transformative and has opened up new ways for me to understand my body and all of its unique quirks. 

Nolaaves

I love a good massage, but also a hot bath with epsom salt! it's the cure to a long day and aching muscles!

Massages really help to move the energy in the body and relieving sore muscles. I love taking an epsom bath followed by a deep evening stretch or Yin yoga practice. It's so yummy!

Loriann2275

Hot Epsom bath is my go to for self care - music only and no digital allowed. I rinse my body when done and apply some form of body oil. Instant bliss!

A good Epsom Bath is key!

Gentle morning yoga alone so I can think and breath and touch base with my body. It’s become a spiritual practice!

Yes! I love this myself. I go on morning and evening walks with my dog and they have become such a special part of my day.