Wednesday check in: How's your heart?

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

On Monday we listened to our body and discussed what our body wants us to know. Care to share what your body has told you?

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MONDAY'S CONVERSATION.>

Today, we want to know what your has heart been telling you. Often, we get so caught up in our day to day, we don’t have the chance to do the things we love. What direction is your heart going toward? What is something you have been wanting to do? Are you filling your own cup as much as others?

Heart, body, and lifestyle not feeling aligned right now? Next week, @Tiffany_L  is hosting a mid-week mental health check in to discuss struggles and experiences we have all been going through. September can bring a lot of change and FAST, so it is important we slow down to be sure we are ready to take it on. Check in with your fellow AtheltaWell members and a functional medicine physician for an honest conversation with this supportive community.

RSVP TO JOIN THE LIVE MENTAL HEALTH SESSION >

We encourage you to take a moment to check in, body and heart, and listen to your truth. Share what you’re noticing today in the comments below.

1 REPLY 1

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

My heart has been wanting to go out of my comfort zone. Even though that scares me (taurus here), I haven't been able to shake the feeling that I need some change. Next steps is trying to figure out what that change is!