Video for BRAND NEW Meditators: 4 Finger Mantra Meditation

Marisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you looking for an easy gateway practice to start your journey as a mindful meditator? Yesterday I had the opportunity to share my favorite and SIMPLEST mantra meditation technique with members of team AthletaWell, and I'm excited to share it here with you today, too!

Tune into the Youtube video above at 00:15 to hear Meditation 101 for  my favorite basic recommended props like pillows and blankets. Yes, the ones from your bed and couch work great!

Tune in specifically at 2:30 to learn how to create your own 4-word personalized mantra such as Today. I. Am. Balanced. 

Stay tuned until 8:30 for a BONUS mantra for cultivating Beginner's Mindset.

SHARE your mid-week mantra in the comments below! What positive words, phrases, or affirmations are keeping you balanced and centered? We love to hear it!

Tagging AthletaWell mindfulness Guide @allison_s to share any of her easy go-to everyday mindfulness tips here, too!

3 REPLIES 3

mmyogabeach

Thanks, Marisa! On a frantic Friday I’m using Today. I. Am. Calm. and so far I think it’s working!

Javaughn8

Nice session!! I use the four finger method for stress release however, I say, “Peace begins with me”.  Works great in traffic!!!

mmyogabeach

I'm definitely going to try that in traffic @Javaughn8 ! I've been using "I am here now" rather than my initial "today I am calm". Trying to get back to what's true 😄