Stressed Working Caregiver

Divvagal19

I am so sad that I just saw this email today. I work full time and am a caregiver for my elderly mother. I just turned 56 and I am feeling a little stuck and stressed and would like to take time to be more mindful and to do stressing.

2 REPLIES 2

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Divvagal19, I'm so sorry you have these feelings of being stuck, but I commend the work you do as a caregiver. This week is awesome because it comes with on-demand videos that you can watch anytime! You can find them at the top of the page here. Our AthletaWell Guide @Dani_P also has a great resource on stress management with some really insightful comments! Hopefully you can find some wisdom here as well!

Leada_M
Guide
Guide
@Divvagal19 we have recordings available! But even better - we are always here for you and you can ask specific questions for us! I’m Dr. Leada, the physical therapy guide. How are you doing with your physical and mental well-being with being a caregiver? Feel free to drop any questions regarding movement/exercise/ached and pains to me anytime. Happy belated birthday by the way! Wish you a year full of good health and well-being!