How has your past shaped the woman you are today?

Vanessa
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't believe its February of 2022 already... but I am so excited to be celebrating Black History Month. Every time BHM rolls around, I can't help but look back at the path my ancestors and family drew for me, while looking ahead at the future ahead.

Being a Black Woman is something I am so proud of— I hold resilience, love, and hope on my sleeve. I want to take the time to thank my parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles/cousins and all of my loved ones for pushing me and always believing in me before I could ever believe in myself. They have intentionally built me up, so I know I can do whatever I set my mind to.

I want to hold this conversation to celebrate not only the woman that you are, but also celebrate those who have been there every step of the way. Let's honor history by celebrating the present and manifesting the future.

Let me know in the comments, how has your past made you the woman you are today? Who or what inspires you to be the best you can be? What are you most proud of? We can come together in our stories, struggles, progresses and aspirations by being vocal and sharing with each other our beautiful selves.

0 REPLIES 0