All we need is?

allison_s

What's something you think the world needs more of?

8 REPLIES 8

WITRIPLEL

Time alone.  We are far too available to everyone and anyone in this day in age.  I find spending a little time alone each week helps me focus on what’s important, recharge and generally feel better able to serve others.  More people need to become their own best friends. 🥰

Yes! As an extroverted-appearing introvert, time alone has been a huge part of my personal care practices. I also like to step away from social media to allow more space to go inward. 

Margelindy

KINDNESS 100 percent!  Pride is so prevalent in our world today .  If people could reflect on their actions and take inventory of how they really behave towards (not only themselves) everyone around them—-ask yourself if you act with kindness ?  It starts with how you feel towards someone cutting you off while driving , shortness with a loved one , how you talk to yourself , etc .  If kindness were our main motivator I can’t imagine what a beautiful world this would be !

I agree - cultivating compassion for others allows me to respond with more kindness towards them, and myself! I notice that when I'm not being kind towards myself or others it's usually because I'm not tapping into that compassion. 

Margeaux_H
Guide
Guide

Empathy.  We need to be more aware of the struggles of others and give people a break.

Wholeheartedly agree, Margeaux. We never know what others are facing and we could extend more patience for how they show up in the world. 

mmyogabeach2

Loving all of these! Empathy really resonates with me. 

Me too! 💗