THIS Fri! Ayurveda expert Jeanne Heileman joins yoga guide Sarah for a special talk

Sarah_E
Guide
Guide

Ayurveda expert and world-renowned yogateacher Jeanne Heileman @YogaJeanne joins me for a special 45min Q&A introducing us to the ancient practice of Ayurveda.

Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest continually practiced forms of holistic medicine. It has roots in ancient India, but modern scientists have been confirming what Ayurvedic doctors have known for eons.

Jeanne will introduce us to this powerful practice and how we can apply it to our daily lives. A huge part of Ayurveda is learning to live in harmony with nature and fall is an important time to make some lifestyle adjustments that will help us enter winter ready to restore. 

There will be a time  for your questions at the end and Jeanne will take us through a few movement practices.

Sarah_E_0-1631586124059.jpeg

When:

Friday Sept 17

11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST

https://community.athletawell.com/t5/Events/Embracing-Fall-w-Yoga-Guide-Sarah-Ezrin-amp-Ayurveda-Exp... 

E81F9B90-719F-425F-98E1-044D22CF30BF.jpeg

Can't wait to see you there!! Have questions about the event? Leave them for us in the comments below!

3 REPLIES 3

mmyogabeach
Ooh can’t wait for this! As someone with a lot of Vatta/busy/anxious energy, I’m curious what’s in store for me in the fall (which I think is a Vatta season?!) Does that mean I’d need to find ways to introduce ways to slow down, or embrace the windy ride?

Sarah_E
Guide
Guide

YES it is def Vata season. Get out your oils lol

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

This looks wonderful!! Will you share a recording after? We should definitely keep it on record I'd love to catch it after work.