Outdoor *Silent Disco* Yoga + Mindful Fitness Classes

Dani_P
Guide
Guide

Hi AthletaWell Fam -- Happy Wednesday and warmest welcome to all of our newest members! I can't wait to meet and get to know each of you 🤗

I am teaching some Outdoor *Silent Disco* Yoga + Mindful Fitness classes around San Diego and I would love to invite anyone living in the area to join us!

These all-levels practices are designed to help you strengthen, awaken and feel good from the inside-out and will truly meet you exactly where you are. Paired with noise-cancelling headphones, each class offers an immersive movement and sound experience set to beautiful nature views and in epic local spaces around the area.

Use a special code COMMUNITY20 at check out for 20% off any class (for AthletaWell members only)!

4 REPLIES 4

Leada_M
Guide
Guide

I am sooo jealous of this! I'm not in San Diego so unfortunately I can't join, but this sounds AMAZING! 

It's been really really fun! Hopefully we'll get you involved in a visit in the (near) future 🙃

Sarah_E
Guide
Guide

Great offering!!! Why  did I think you were in the Bay though?

@Sarah_E I lived in the Bay for the last 6+ years! But we relocated to Encinitas area in San Diego in Fall of 2020. I am planning to be in the Bay often still though and I can't wait to finally connect in person soon ❤️