Make moving fun with 5 Days of Play!

AthletaWellTeam
Community Manager

When it comes to moving our bodies, making it fun and social is a great way to stay consistent and committed. That’s exactly why we’re bringing you this 5-day challenge with new content to get your blood pumping, daily giveaways* to double the excitement, and much more.

Download the 5 Days of Play Bingo Card to help you check off activities. Make the bingo card your phone wallpaper, post about it, and don't forget to share it with friends (because friends make everything more fun).  

BeWellBingo (1).png

5 Days of Play Activities:

10-min Joyful Juicy Flow with @Margeaux_H 

15-min Low-Impact Full Body Strength Workout with @Chris_F 

5 Tips for Designing Your Ideal Sleep Sanctuary with @Valerie_C 

For the first giveaway, tell us what types of sports, activities, or workouts are the most fun part of your movement routine? 

• Let us know in the comments section below by Saturday, May 22, 2022 for a chance to win an Athleta Shop Card.*   

*AthletaWell, non-Gap Inc. employee, members who comment on this post  between 11:59pm PST Wednesday May 11 - 11:59pm PST Saturday May 22, 2022 will qualify to win the Athleta Shop Card. The winner will be selected at random based comments on this post and will be notified by direct message  from the AthletaWell Team in  the AthletaWell platform.  All comments and conversations must adhere to AthletaWell’s community guidelines HERE.   

100 REPLIES 100

I like hiking in my free time, and when I’m in a time crunch I like to do yoga or an obe workout! 

CarynS

I have a new knee and now I can walk everyday! I have a beautiful path that is tree lined, with filtered sun and singing birds. It lifts my spirit and fuels my body for anything coming my way. 

Bleucherie

For me I like to take walks outside for the steps but also to be able to immerse myself in the music I listen to and get to see amazing views and sunsets. Also my child loves to walk so it helps when we are running around to different activities. 

MariYama

My favorite activities are the ones that make me sweat! Can be anything but as long as I sweat, I know I am purifying my body both physically and mentally! 🙂 

mcb414

fun idea :). Maybe we can make one to do with our whole family now that summer is here!

waterfit4life

In it!! In it to win it!!

Nessa82

For mindfulness AND a good burn: barre

For fun: playing basketball (terribly) with my husband and son

For the soul: gardening with my daughter 🙂

Junyosmom

The must fun part of my movement routine is strength training at my own pace and going on nature trails. Both activities are so relaxing!

TOlroyd

Dancing….Zumba with my friends at the gym!

Coastalyogi

I have the most awesome small yoga studio which I try to attend 4-5 times a week. I love to be outside too enjoying exercise with my sweet pup. 

mwestend

I enjoy walking or riding a bike through the neighborhood and local parks with friends, HIIT classes and yoga is my holy grail. 

sappyx3

I love bachata and my strength training days. I especially love working out my chest and back. I also love and enjoy yoga and meditation. Warrior 2 is my favorite yoga pose.

NSWE210A

Some of my fitness loves are playing soccer, lifting, and hiking in the wilderness. I also enjoy running along the beach, and taking barre classes 

jesscuts

Days when I can get to the barre3 studio solo, or when the weather is justtttt right for a walk around the neighborhood with my kids in their stroller and an audiobook!

K8biegs

I love, love, LOVE playing ice hockey with the local women's ice hockey organization. It's the BEST!

milenik

I love dancing and hiking. Being outdoors makes me feel alive, and dancing + beautiful music makes me so happy. I can't live without those 2: nature and music.

Sam210

I love to run and play lacrosse with my friends. I like getting active and having fun playing lacrosse right as the sun sets above us. I also do orienteering competitions, yoga, and meditation/mindfulness.

adrenaline

I love to mountain bike, ski and do indoor or beach volleyball! I also love dance cardio and workout classes for the energy. Can't go without some type of workout for long!!

JMBolden

I like Zumba and kickboxing. 

Scdemars

Mowing the lawn is my most favorite part of getting movement in. I get tons of steps in, I am sweaty by the end and I also completed another task! 

JL4

I like Barre and Kickboxing.  Barre helps me build strong legs, which in turn help me kick stronger.  Kickboxing reminds me to let the inner badass out.