Congratulations to everyone who FELT THE BURN!

obé_Fitness

Wow, what a challenge! This week, 33 members dedicated 10 minutes a day to moving with obé Fitness instructor @ana_obé for the Feel the Burn Challenge. We couldn't be more proud of you all! Here is Ana with a few departing words for everyone who participated:

Shoutout to everyone who joined the challenge, now let's celebrate! Tell us in the comments below how the challenge was for you! Did you feel the heat, or are you already thinking about taking on the next one ?? 😈🔥

@NillaMarie @GoodbyeVal @asparling1986 @sarahdavis @prrr03 @erink @JLE @Jackie4660 @Toothfairy0225 @fireroadfitness @Wackowoman1 @AnnieMac129 @modelmalina @Laura53 @Ttoth2 @kortnyabushman @Michelle9580 @ktpdx @Nicole11 @GolfGirl @Courtney @frohochos @KikiR @aquagal49 @meltera @ZoeyFiksel @DDK02 @jazz5 @_Alerie @kellimac98 @ForeverfIt @ATXSally @dunnforit 

Missed the challenge or want to do it again? Follow the link below to spice up your week in the:

FEEL THE BURN CHALLENGE >

3 REPLIES 3

I felt the burn!!🥵 I love these 10 minute workouts, they fit great in my busy mom of three schedule!! Thanks Athleta and Obe’!!

@Toothfairy0225 We are so glad you enjoyed the challenge! If you want more 10 minute workouts, check out our: Express Workouts! And hopefully we'll see you for the next challenge 😉

amotichek

10 minutes a day really got my day moving in the right direction! i could always find time for it. and often, i ended up doing another video, just because i was in the groove!