Ask me anything THIS week Wed 9/29!

Sarah_E
Guide
Guide

Hi loves! Sooo spoiler alert, but as we get older and live our lives, our bodies change!😬🤷🏻‍♀️ This means that our yoga practice should change, as well. Not only should we honor the changes that come with aging, but there are also big seasonal changes, that we should be honoring too. Like, the transition from summer to fall!

Fall is an important transitional season as we move from the heat and outward energy of summer to the more quiet and inward winter. Our movement practices should absolutely reflect the external environment, but where to begin? 

When 

THIS Wednesday Sept 29

2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST

Where

In the comments below! Or at the event page!

During this Ask Me Anything, we'll discuss (but not limited to):

- Suggestions for adapting your yoga practice for different times of year, day

- Suggestions for adapting your practice based on periods of our life (hello, our period! Or postpartum for eg).

- Let's be honest and share how our practices have changed so we can normalize the changing body! Like, I'm no longer dropping back and standing up every day, nor will I likely ever again BUT I feel stronger than I've ever been in my entire life

- Or how I used to HAVE to do strong vinyasa, and now I just want to lay on a bolster

But of course, this is YOUR time to ask ME! Drop your q's and comments here and Sarah will be back Wed 9/29, 2p PT Live to chat about all the changes 🙂

0 REPLIES 0