social anxiety

GoodbyeVal

Anyone feeling nervous about being in public places since the pandemic? Besides the fear of getting covid, just the thought of socializing and talking with a lot of people has made me extremely nervous. I find I keep to myself and not talk

1 REPLY 1

Frame_Gina
Featured Guest
Featured Guest

@GoodbyeVal  Navigating through life in times of a pandemic is new territory for all of us. Offer yourself some grace as you work though all of the uncertainty. It's understandable to be cautious when it comes to our health and take the necessary precautions. I have found it helpful to ease back into social life by connecting first with trusted friends, sharing my concerns and taking the necessary precautions to help myself feel safe and supported.  By sharing my concerns I found that I was not alone and we were able to support each other through all of the uncertainty. 

Disclaimer: Even though you may receive advice/insight/ guidance from Frame therapists in written form in the AthletaWell Community, the licensed therapists are not considered to be your therapist. 

The Frame x AthletaWell community & hosted events do not in any way constitute psychotherapy (also referred to as “therapy,” “counseling,” “mental health counseling”) and you are not under the care of the licensed therapist or Frame Wellness Inc.